WzM = World Zombie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

games for the clan (clan members plz read this!)

+6
[WzM]Carpe
[WzM] eRRoR
[WzM]TheGhost
[WzM] BlackSnow
[WzM]Delta
[WzM]onebullet
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

games for the clan (clan members plz read this!) Empty games for the clan (clan members plz read this!)

Post by [WzM]onebullet Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:21 am

ive been thinking and i realized that we dont get to see eachother in games coz no1 playes the sever in mw2 anymore and only me and blacksnow are conecting to the server in minecraft and even if theres gonna be a server in mw3 there are only like 3 ppl in the clan who bought the game. so if anyone have any idea on how we can keep see eachother plz write it down here. personally i think more ppl should download and play minecraft with us, coz thats the most comftorble thing for every1 and ik that some of you dont like but maybe you will if you play with your clan mates.
[WzM]onebullet
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

games for the clan (clan members plz read this!) Empty Re: games for the clan (clan members plz read this!)

Post by [WzM]Delta Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:04 am

onebullet wrote:ive been thinking and i realized that we dont get to see eachother in games coz no1 playes the sever in mw2 anymore and only me and blacksnow are conecting to the server in minecraft and even if theres gonna be a server in mw3 there are only like 3 ppl in the clan who bought the game. so if anyone have any idea on how we can keep see eachother plz write it down here. personally i think more ppl should download and play minecraft with us, coz thats the most comftorble thing for every1 and ik that some of you dont like but maybe you will if you play with your clan mates.

i might close minecraft and put my zombie server online for a few months. untill i can get a mw3 zombie up and running. what you do you and blacksnow think?

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

https://zombie.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

games for the clan (clan members plz read this!) Empty Re: games for the clan (clan members plz read this!)

Post by [WzM] BlackSnow Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:06 am

Well 1st of all I agree with bullet's idea...we do need a game where we'll all be connected again. A lot of us don't play mw2 zombies anymore, it's logical to think it's the reason we're losing touch with each other.
2nd. I can't say I'm too happy about the idea of closing minecraft server, but the real picture is it's not going too well as far as the number of users we have on it.
To be totally honest, I figured this would happen sooner or later, we gave it a shot, it didn't take off.
So to sum it up, I'm not happy about closing it only because I like the game, but I understand we should close it because if I cut to the crap, it's a waste, since a few of the WzM's have connection issues, others simply won't try the game (+1 to bullet's
some of you dont like but maybe you will if you play with your clan mates
)

C'est la vie
[WzM] BlackSnow
[WzM] BlackSnow
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]onebullet Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:35 am

Delta wrote:
onebullet wrote:ive been thinking and i realized that we dont get to see eachother in games coz no1 playes the sever in mw2 anymore and only me and blacksnow are conecting to the server in minecraft and even if theres gonna be a server in mw3 there are only like 3 ppl in the clan who bought the game. so if anyone have any idea on how we can keep see eachother plz write it down here. personally i think more ppl should download and play minecraft with us, coz thats the most comftorble thing for every1 and ik that some of you dont like but maybe you will if you play with your clan mates.

i might close minecraft and put my zombie server online for a few months. untill i can get a mw3 zombie up and running. what you do you and blacksnow think?
if you open a server in mw3 it will be great only one problem like i said most of us dont even have the game. i played it but only sp coz i downloaded it but there are no dedicated servers like in mw2 and iwnet said they wont make any.beside i dont belive som1 will buy the game now just to play in the server
[WzM]onebullet
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]TheGhost Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:42 am

Well Delta i think we already have that mod running in beast server what about roll the dice mod or shotgun model 1887 and there is only 1 server in alteriw hosting it (repz rtd,repz 1887) and these servers always full so we will have 2 difference mod in mw2.You may should try 1887 with 1.7 speed it is awesome.I think onebullet is right but personally i don't like minecraft i already played it when it released and built a lots of things with friends but then what? after building all those the server is closed and the world gone.
[WzM]TheGhost
[WzM]TheGhost
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM] eRRoR Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:01 am

Dudes, im paying MW3, MW2and im already registered on our Minecraft-Server Smile Maybe we could open a MW1 Server, i would pay already a bit for Very Happy
[WzM] eRRoR
[WzM] eRRoR
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM] BlackSnow Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:23 am

I also like the idea of another mw2 server, but not zombie mod or h&s. When Ghost mention Repz, I thought of rust 24/7, either domination or just pure war. Or just random map, random game type all the time.
Pssst, delta, make it rust 24/7 domination bounce

And +1 again to bullet, not gonna buy mw3 just so I can play with wzm. Sorry, you gays, errr, I mean guys aren't worth THAT much Wink
[WzM] BlackSnow
[WzM] BlackSnow
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]onebullet Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:59 am

yea nice idea of opening another server on mw2 but make it tdm or dominarion random maps (i prefer hc but if most players dont want it then nvm)
or maybe just open the old zombie server again and see if you wont get those floods again and if not i think it will be good and if can open both will be much better
[WzM]onebullet
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Delta Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:52 am

BlackSnow wrote:I also like the idea of another mw2 server, but not zombie mod or h&s. When Ghost mention Repz, I thought of rust 24/7, either domination or just pure war. Or just random map, random game type all the time.

And +1 again to bullet, not gonna buy mw3 just so I can play with wzm. Sorry, you gays, errr, I mean guys aren't worth THAT much Wink

what domination on rust? you been smoking the good stuff again?

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Carpe Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:04 am

Well i agree with most of you all !! IMO this is an initial call of duty clan so lets stick to it ok ?... im not a fan of Minecraft and i know that most clan members cant buy mw3 but as delta said before we must move on.. WzM Error said mw1 not a good ideia cause the idea is move forward not backwards... Already 5 Wzm playing mw3 Me, Delta, TheGhost, TheBeast, and Error.. soon more will join( I Hope)... About Mw2 !we still have a server up and running another server not a bad idea but it might put us back together for some time but sooner or later we all going to get bored and server will slowly deing cause thats what happen in most mw2 servers ! Domination ? TDM ? Just Rust ? all Maps ? Hardcore? Softcore? well we all have different taste !! and some players are good in one thing others in other..

So santa what santa you santa all santa should santa ask santa to santa Santa santa Claus santa for santa crhistmas santa present ? santa MMMMMMMMWWWWWW33333333333 santa
[WzM]Carpe
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM] BlackSnow Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:15 am

Delta wrote:
BlackSnow wrote:I also like the idea of another mw2 server, but not zombie mod or h&s. When Ghost mention Repz, I thought of rust 24/7, either domination or just pure war. Or just random map, random game type all the time.

Actually I'm totally serious. Cool <--- Look at my face

I've been hitting Repz's servers nonstop for the past few weeks, rust war and domination. Don't need drugs for rust, just a butt load of caffeine and I'm good 2 go!
Well I'm good with anything, random map with random game type at random times. As long as I have fun, it's all good.

Carpe, the 1st thing I'm gonna ask santa to bring me, is an employment contract. I'll buy mw3 myself Twisted Evil
And yes, everybody gets bored of everything, no matter who they're doing it with(girls are an exception...or guys, if you're into the creepy shit).
[WzM] BlackSnow
[WzM] BlackSnow
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Carpe Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:23 am

BlackSnow wrote:
Delta wrote:

Actually I'm totally serious. Cool <--- Look at my face

I've been hitting Repz's servers nonstop for the past few weeks, rust war and domination. Don't need drugs for rust, just a butt load of caffeine and I'm good 2 go!
Well I'm good with anything, random map with random game type at random times. As long as I have fun, it's all good.

Carpe, the 1st thing I'm gonna ask santa to bring me, is an employment contract. I'll buy mw3 myself Twisted Evil
And yes, everybody gets bored of everything, no matter who they're doing it with(girls are an exception...or guys, if you're into the creepy shit).

Even girls arent an exception!! after we get a rotine eventually we got bored and love stop exist and then fight start ( i date a girl for 4 years, and the first 2 years were great perfect last 2 years only arguing )so this happen to a lot of people these days ! i know what u mean by the contract! but i think that 70% of clan have 20years or less and dont work ! or I instead talking about santa i was asking them to get a job! (btw i need one myself) lol
[WzM]Carpe
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Delta Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:20 am

i have a idea for a server. a mixed mode server. with credits system. instead of doing killstreaks.
you have buy them. you get paid for kills and half for deaths. so u get like 100 for a kill and 50 for a death. so its balanced.
in mw2 for time being. what you think ?

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Carpe Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:22 am

Delta wrote:i have a idea for a server. a mixed mode server. with credits system. instead of doing killstreaks.
you have buy them. you get paid for kills and half for deaths. so u get like 100 for a kill and 50 for a death. so its balanced.
great idea!!!
[WzM]Carpe
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]onebullet Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:28 am

yea you old ppl go ahead and laugh on us the young but remember that we have to rely on our perrents if we want somthing.my perents arent gonna buy me the game coz i already played it (sp) and i have enough money but i wanna buy ups so i think we need to wait with the server in mw3 until there will be dedicaded servers

what i want from santa? NOTHING IM FUCKING JEW!!!!!! Very Happy
[WzM]onebullet
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]onebullet Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:29 am

yea you old ppl go ahead and laugh on us the young but remember that we have to rely on our perrents if we want somthing.my perents arent gonna buy me the game coz i already played it (sp) and i have enough money but i wanna buy ups so i think we need to wait with the server in mw3 until there will be dedicaded servers

[WzM]onebullet
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]onebullet Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:33 am

Delta wrote:i have a idea for a server. a mixed mode server. with credits system. instead of doing killstreaks.
yea good idea and add stuff (like the airstrike in zombie server) not just the reguler killstreaks and maybe if we see it works good you can add the options to buy other stuff like wepons and attachments,different granades,ammo etc
[WzM]onebullet
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Delta Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 am

onebullet wrote:yea you old ppl go ahead and laugh on us the young but remember that we have to rely on our perrents if we want somthing.my perents arent gonna buy me the game coz i already played it (sp) and i have enough money but i wanna buy ups so i think we need to wait with the server in mw3 until there will be dedicaded servers

lol. yes i laugh!! Very Happy

and less of the old. bitch lol

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]onebullet Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:37 am

Delta wrote:
onebullet wrote:yea you old ppl go ahead and laugh on us the young but remember that we have to rely on our perrents if we want somthing.my perents arent gonna buy me the game coz i already played it (sp) and i have enough money but i wanna buy ups so i think we need to wait with the server in mw3 until there will be dedicaded servers

think your better then me just coz your older huh??? yea sure bitch Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

and btw do you remember the day?
[WzM]onebullet
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM] BlackSnow Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:46 am

I'm gonna say the same thing a fat chick says to a cupcake:''I don't need you!''
[WzM] BlackSnow
[WzM] BlackSnow
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Delta Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:56 am

onebullet wrote:
Delta wrote:

think your better then me just coz your older huh??? yea sure bitch Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

yeah yeah i remember Very Happy

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]onebullet Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:57 am

Delta wrote:
onebullet wrote:
Delta wrote:

yeah yeah i remember Very Happy
what you remember
[WzM]onebullet
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Delta Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:57 am

BlackSnow wrote:I'm gonna say the same thing a fat chick says to a cupcake:''I don't need you!''

stay of the drugs.

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Delta Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:59 am

onebullet wrote:and btw do you remember the day?
what you remember

the day u told me to remember Very Happy

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Goon Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:59 pm

maybe left 4 dead?
we are a zombie clan right?
[WzM]Goon
[WzM]Goon
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next