WzM = World Zombie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello plz do somthing about this :D

+3
[WzM]raptor LTU
Heatproof
BLOODYKILLER
7 posters

Go down

hello plz do somthing about this :D Empty hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by BLOODYKILLER Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:12 pm

hello we were playing me today in rust and [TESLA]Shadow was joining and leaving so he can get the shop bug and when after like 2 min he bought like 4 jetpack and bombs and most of the players left. also he do cold blooded glitch in last stand and spec glitch plz do somthing about it Rolling Eyes flower
BLOODYKILLER
BLOODYKILLER
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

hello plz do somthing about this :D Empty Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by Heatproof Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Yep, he has been doing this to get free suicide bombs and jets, this is the third time in three games he has done this is the past three days we told him to stop but he wont.

Heatproof
Baby
Baby

Back to top Go down

hello plz do somthing about this :D Empty Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by [WzM]raptor LTU Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:16 pm

you are bicth you are motherfucker go learn english and then come and rust dont have bombs and that guy he dont want to get shop bug he want too get max cash (5000) and he will get baned i thing

thumbs up if you agreee

(in want server he was swe or uk on on uk there is no bombs )

[WzM]raptor LTU
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatproof Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:38 pm

It was on the uk server, and yes there are bombs.

Heatproof
Baby
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Pintinhas Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:54 pm

First. Raptor Respect Players hhere.
Second. Rust in UK have jets and bombs
Third. No proofs = nothing to punish

[WzM]Pintinhas
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]BaDShoT Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:24 pm

[WzM]Pintinhas wrote:First. Raptor Respect Players hhere.
Second. Rust in UK have jets and bombs
Third. No proofs = nothing to punish

No Comment.
[WzM]BaDShoT
[WzM]BaDShoT
Active
Active

https://www.facebook.com/S6ooF

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]raptor LTU Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:06 pm

soryy but cold bloded glitch and last man glitch who are they Question

[WzM]raptor LTU
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Pintinhas Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:15 pm

someone MH him? and he bought Cold?

[WzM]Pintinhas
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Carpe Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:42 am

BLOODYKILLER wrote:hello we were playing me today in rust and [TESLA]Shadow was joining and leaving so he can get the shop bug and when after like 2 min he bought like 4 jetpack and bombs and most of the players left. also he do cold blooded glitch in last stand and spec glitch plz do somthing about it Rolling Eyes flower
Player banned .. and i will bann everyone that make same thing

[WzM]raptor LTU wrote:you are bicth you are motherfucker go learn english and then come and rust dont have bombs and that guy he dont want to get shop bug he want too get max cash (5000) and he will get baned i thing

thumbs up if you agreee

Raptor thats no way to talk to NO ONE next time think before you post... you said to other players to go learn english but i think you should learn it yourself too.. DONT EVER CALL MF to other player

Last edited by [WzM]Carpe on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
[WzM]Carpe
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Goon Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:52 am

[WzM]Carpe wrote:
BLOODYKILLER wrote:hello we were playing me today in rust and [TESLA]Shadow was joining and leaving so he can get the shop bug and when after like 2 min he bought like 4 jetpack and bombs and most of the players left. also he do cold blooded glitch in last stand and spec glitch plz do somthing about it Rolling Eyes flower

[WzM]raptor LTU wrote:you are bicth you are motherfucker go learn english and then come and rust dont have bombs and that guy he dont want to get shop bug he want too get max cash (5000) and he will get baned i thing

thumbs up if you agreee

Raptor thats no way to talk to NO ONE next time think before you post... you said to other players to go learn english but i think you should learn it yourself too.. DONT EVER CALL MF to other player

agreed.
that is the reason carpe is clan manager <3
[WzM]Goon
[WzM]Goon
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]BaDShoT Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:42 am

[WzM]Goon wrote:
[WzM]Carpe wrote:

thumbs up if you agreee

agreed.
that is the reason carpe is clan manager <3

Goon, dude go to the middle of the subject, u want a lolipop -.- ? gtfo from here lol!

+1 Carpe
-1 Raptor
[WzM]BaDShoT
[WzM]BaDShoT
Active
Active

https://www.facebook.com/S6ooF

Back to top Go down

Post by BLOODYKILLER Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:04 am

[WzM]Carpe wrote:

thumbs up if you agreee

thank you carpe cheers
BLOODYKILLER
BLOODYKILLER
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum